“The name of the restaurant was my idea, I wanted to get across the idea of a big burger with everything on it . . . a meal in itself.”
— Fatburger Founder, Lovie Yancey
People develop a cult-like devotion to Fatburger. What makes our award winning burgers so special? Premium ingredients. Our burgers start with fresh, never frozen Alberta Angus beef. No additives, binders or fillers. Then we add fresh-cut lettuce, tomatoes, onions and your choice of free toppings. Every meal is cooked to order, just the way you want it – using only the freshest ingredients and traditional cooking methods (you won’t find any heat-lamps or microwaves here). One bite and you’ll know why Fatburger has been a burger icon since 1952.
Our extensive menu doesn’t stop at burgers. We’re also home to delicious marinated full-breast chicken sandwiches, sage & rosemary infused turkey burgers, custom made veggie burgers (with real veggies!), Buffalo’s World Famous Wings & Tenders. We’re known for our best anywhere hand scooped milkshakes & home-style onion rings. And did we mention Breakfast? Whatever you’re craving we’ve got you covered!
Fatburger Canada is Canadian owned and operated, with locations in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and the Northwest Territories.
Big. Juicy. Tasty. Now that’s a Fatburger!
- Fatburger originated in Los Angeles in 1952
- The first Canadian Fatburger opened in Vancouver in 2005
- Fatburger in Canada is Canadian owned and operated – and proud of it!
- Fatburger Canada has restaurants in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
- Introduced Buffalo’s World Famous Wings to Canadian Fatburger restaurants in 2012
- Fatburger is a global brand with locations in 29 countries
- Fatburger Canada is part of FDF Restaurant Brandz with over 150 units in Canada
61 locations throughout Canada and growing. Click here to find a location near you!
Meanwhile, at a Fatburger near you...#FatburgerCanada
Join Us On