enter for a chance to win 2 club seat oiler hockey game tickets!
(SECTION 118 - OILERS ATTACK TWICE)
Nashville Predators vs Edmonton Oilers
Phoenix Coytes vs Edmonton Oilers
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The Fatburger EIA Premium Outlet Edmonton Oilers Tickets Giveaway Contest (Oilers Ticket Contest) is an initiative of Fatburger Canada to promote awareness about Fatburger EIA Premium Outlet.
3. The contest period begins on the opening date of Fatburger EIA Premium Outlet and closes on Friday, January 10, 2020 at 8 pm (PST).
4. The Oilers Ticket Contest is open to any Canadian resident 18 years of age or over that participate for private purposes only. Directors, officers, management, franchisees, employees, other staff and family members of Fatburger Canada, FDF Brandz or any of its affiliated companies and other persons involved in this contest are not eligible to win prizes.
5. To enter the Oilers Ticket Contest, customers must:
- Visit Fatburger EIA Premium Outlet
- Fill out an entry form in its entirety and place in the entry box
6. Customers may enter the contest once per day at Fatburger EIA Premium Outlet.
7. Entry forms must be completed with the following information: Name, Address, City, Province, Postal Code, Telephone, and Email to qualify for entry.
8. Contest prizes consist of
- One pair of club seat tickets to the January 14, 2020 Edmonton Oilers vs. Nashville Predators in section 118
- One pair of club seat tickets to the January 18, 2020 Edmonton Oilers vs. Phoenix Coyotes in section 118
9. Winners will be selected by a random prize draw at Fatburger EIA Premium Outlet on January 10, 2020 at 8pm. At the end of the contest period, the winners will be featured on Fatburger Canada social media channels and will be contacted by Fatburger Canada within 2 days via phone. The names of the winners will then be officially announced when they have confirmed their prizes.
10. In the event that Fatburger Canada cannot for any reason get in contact with the winner within 3 days after the contest draw, Fatburger Canada reserves the right to select another winner at its sole discretion.
11. To join the contest, entries must be received before the end of the contest period. Fatburger Canada decisions as to the administration and operation of the contest and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the contest and is not open for correspondence with Fatburger Canada.
12. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. The winners may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all terms and conditions of the sweepstake.
13. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions. Prizes cannot be returned for cash or exchanged.
14. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. Before being award the prize, the potential winner will be required to sign a Contest Release Form. By signing this notice, the potential winner will verify receipt of the prize. The winner(s) shall authorize the release of their name and photograph for advertising, social media posting, and publicity relating to the contest.
15. In the event that a potential winner is not eligible, cannot be contacted by Fatburger Canada by January 13, 2020, or does not sign the Contest Release form, Fatburger Canada shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner and to draw an alternate potential winner.
16. Participants accept that:
- Entries may not conflict with applicable law or regulations.
- Entries may not in any way harm Fatburger Canada, its affiliates, its agents and/or the Fatburger Canada brand.
- Fatburger Canada retains the right to exclude participants from participating in the contest if they are in conflict with these these General Rules of Conduct or are otherwise in conflict with the terms and conditions.
17. Fatburger Canada explicitly reserves the right to refuse or remove a submission of an entrant, at its sole discretion, in the event Fatburger Canada determines an entrant does not comply with all rules and regulations as contained herein.
18. By entering the Oilers Ticket Contest the entrant agrees and consents to the terms and conditions of this contest.
19. Rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
20. Fatburger Canada collects personal information obtained from the winners to send them their prize and may, for this purpose only, disclose such information to third parties.
21. Fatburger Canada management decisions are final.