Fatburger Canada is turning 10 and we want to celebrate with YOU!
We’re celebrating our 10 year anniversary with a Top Ten Favourite Things About Fatburger contest. From May 4 – 24, 2015, visit your local Fatburger Canada and take a photo with YOUR favourite thing about Fatburger Canada. Then, post it to our Facebook page (facebook.com/Fatburgercanada), or share it on twitter or instagram with @fatburgercanada and #fatburgercanada #topten.
Enter to win great prizes including a Samsung Galaxy Tab S, an XBox One gaming system, a GoPro Hero3 camera, or a variety of Fatburger Canada Gift Cards. See full contest rules below:
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The Top 10 Favourite Things About Fatburger contest (#TopTen contest) is an initiative of Fatburger Canada to promote awareness about their restaurants.
3. The contest period opens on Monday, May 4, 2015 at 9:00am (PST) and closes on Sunday, May 24, 2015 at 10pm (PST).
4. The #TopTen contest is open to any Canadian resident 18 years of age or over that participate for private purposes only. Directors, officers, management, franchisees, employees, other staff and family members of Fatburger Canada, FDF Brandz or any of its affiliated companies and other persons involved in this contest are not eligible to win prizes.
5. To enter the #TopTen contest, customers must:
a) Take a photo with their smartphone or phone or other electronic device of a favourite Fatburger item (e.g. food, décor, crew member, sign, etc. – be creative!) at any Fatburger Canada location.
b) Post the photo directly onto the Fatburger Canada Facebook page athttp://www.facebook.com/Fatburgercanada and include the hashtag #fatburgercanada #topten, OR:
c) Tweet the photo on Twitter and include @fatburgercanada and the contest hashtags #fatburgercanada #topten, OR:
d) Post the photo onto Instagram and include @fatburgercanada and the contest hashtags #fatburgercanada #topten.
6. Customers may enter the contest once per day (up to 20 times total) at Fatburger Canada, using a different favourite Fatburger item (e.g. food, décor, crew member, sign, etc.) at any Fatburger Canada location each time they submit an entry, andphotographed within the restaurant. All photo entries must include the contest hashtags #fatburgercanada #topten.
7. When posting a photo entry with Twitter or Instagram, entrants must ensure their privacy settings are turned to “public” in order for the contest managers to view and verify your entry for the duration of the contest period.
8. Photos must only include products or items from Fatburger Canada, and only photographed at a Fatburger Canada restaurant in order to qualify.
9. Contest prizes consist of
· Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5″ 16GB Android 4.4 Tablet(approximate value $520),
· Xbox One 500GB Gaming System (approximate value $350) and
· GoPro HERO3 Waterproof HD Sports & Helmet Camera (approximate value $250)
· $75 Fatburger Canada Gift Card
· (Two) $50 Fatburger Canada Gift Cards (each to be awarded separately)
· (Four) $25 Fatburger Canada Gift Cards (each to be awarded separately)
10. Winners will be selected by Fatburger Canada and an independent panel at their sole discretion. At the end of the contest period, the winner’s posts will be featured on Fatburger Canada social media channels and will be contacted by Fatburger Canada within 14 days via the (social media) channel that used to enter the sweepstake. The names of the winners will then be officially announced when they have confirmed their prizes. In the event that Fatburger Canada cannot for any reason get in contact with the winner within two weeks after the contest, Fatburger Canada reserves the right to select another winner at its sole discretion.
11. To join the contest, submissions must be received before the end of the contest period. Fatburger Canada decisions as to the administration and operation of the contest and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the contest and is not open for correspondence with Fatburger Canada.
12. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. The winners may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all terms and conditions of the sweepstake.
13. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions. Prizes cannot be returned for cash or exchanged.
14. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. Before being award the prize, the potential winner will be required to sign a Contest Release Form. By signing this notice, the potential winner will verify receipt of the prize. The winner(s) shall authorize the release of their name and photograph for advertising, social media posting, and publicity relating to the contest.
15. In the event that a potential winner is not eligible, cannot be contacted by Fatburger Canada by June 30, 2015, or does not sign the Contest Release form, Fatburger Canada shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner and to draw an alternate potential winner.
16. Participants accept that:
· Participants may not use the contest for the expression of political or religious ideas, pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, hatred, bigotry, racism or gratuitous violence.
· Fatburger Canada has the right to refuse any entry which contains material which is offensive, injurious, obscene, vindictive, indecent, immoral, aggressive, sexually oriented, racist, derisive, slanderous, discriminatory, or in any other way not in line with good taste and decency, or which Fatburger Canada deems in its sole discretion to be otherwise unacceptable.
· Entries may not conflict with applicable law or regulations, or the rights of third parties, including without limitation featuring people who have not consented to their image being entered and featuring copy right protected works or names, logos and registered trademarks without the rights holders consent.
· Entries may not in any way harm Fatburger Canada, its affiliates, its agents and/or the Fatburger Canada brand.
· Participants may not upload, or post, any material that contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the use of any software or devices.
· Fatburger Canada retains the right to exclude participants from participating in the contest and to delete entries if these are not in line with these General Rules of Conduct or are otherwise in conflict with these terms and conditions.
17. Fatburger Canada explicitly reserves the right to refuse or remove a submission of an entrant, at its sole discretion, in the event Fatburger Canada determines an entrant does not comply with all rules and regulations as contained herein.
18. By entering the “Top 10 Favourite Things About Fatburger”” contest the entrant agrees and consents to the terms and conditions of this contest.
19. Rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
20. Fatburger Canada does not encourage and shall have no liability for the submission of any content (“Third Party Content”) to the Fatburger Canada social media pages (“Facebook Page” or “Twitter account” or “Instagram page”) which infringes the rights of any third party, violates any law or other legal authority, is false and/or misleading in any manner or fails to comply with the Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram Terms and Conditions. By viewing the Page, you acknowledge that any content uploaded by anyone other than Fatburger Canada is the creation or views or responsibility of the submitter, and not Fatburger Canada.
21. By entering the contest and submitting photographs, participants grant to Fatburger Canada a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to exploit the intellectual property as vested in the photographic work. Participants declare that they are the sole owner of the intellectual property rights of the uploaded and/or tagged photo and indemnify Fatburger Canada for any intellectual property claims regarding the uploaded and/or tagged photo.
22. Fatburger Canada collects personal information obtained from the winners to send them their prize and may, for this purpose only, disclose such information to third parties.
23. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
24. Fatburger Canada management decisions are final.