Fatburger Canada is Canadian owned and operated, with locations in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
People develop a cult-like devotion to Fatburger and our burgers. What makes our award winning burgers so special? Premium ingredients. Each burger starts with fresh, never frozen AAA Alberta Angus beef. No additives, binders or fillers. Then we add fresh hand-cut lettuce, tomatoes, onions and your choice of free toppings. Every meal is cooked to order, just the way you want it, every time – using only the freshest ingredients, and traditional cooking methods (you won’t find any heat-lamps or microwaves here). One bite and you’ll know why Fatburger has been a burger icon since 1952.
Our extensive menu doesn’t stop at burgers. We’re also home to delicious marinated full breast chicken sandwiches, sage & rosemary infused turkey burgers, hand-made veggie burgers and Buffalo’s World Famous Wings & Tenders. We’re know for our best anywhere hand scooped milkshakes & home-style onion rings. From our All Day Breakfast Special to draft beer and select cocktails, whatever you’re craving we’ve got you covered!
Big. Juicy. Tasty. Now that’s a Fatburger!
- Fatburger originated in Los Angeles in 1952
- The first Canadian Fatburger opened in Vancouver in 2005
- Fatburger Canada has restaurants in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario
- Introduced Buffalo’s World Famous Wings to Canadian Fatburger restaurants in 2012
- Fatburger is a global brand with locations in 29 countries
- Fatburger Canada is part of FDF Restaurant Brandz with over 150 units in Canada
Currently 47 locations throughout Canada and growing!